A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Vintage Santa with a Sack

This week's Merry Monday Christmas card challenge is "It's in the Bag" .


The only image I have that fits is a vintage-looking Santa carrying a sack.



I stamped him in brown and decided to only adding red - somehow just colouring with one colour makes it seem more vintage to me.  Likewise sponging the edges in brown.

I pulled a stamped text background out of my UFO box - made ages ago at a friend's house.  I added the same brown sponging to the edges of it.

Thanks for dropping by!






Stamps: Tim Holtz Santa, unknown text stamp
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, scrap of red cs
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Ranger Potting Soil, Distress Brushed Corduroy, SU Real Red
Accessories: Nesties label dies, coloured pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.